These rules are always in effect, unless overridden by contest-specific rules.
- WAJERS OFFERED: Include point spreads, head-to-head (moneyline), over/under (totals), and futures. Offers are
- WAJERING WINDOW: Wajers may be placed any time an offer exists, until the game starts. There is no in-game
wajering at this time.
- IN PLAY: This is the maximum amount of points that may be tied up in not-yet-resolved wajers at any given time. This
- Each contest will maintain a list of offers, or wajers you can make at that time. Offers are frequently updated.
- Odds are expressed European style. 1.909 means you risk 1 to win 1.909, including your original bet. 1.909 is equivalent to -110 in US odds.
- Wajers may be placed any time an offer exists.
- Any combination of wajers is permitted, except where specified otherwise. This allows hedges, splits, and other strategies.
- All wajers must risk at least .25 points and win at least .25 points. (Exception: an "All In" wager, which consumes the last of your bankroll or winnings, does not have to meet these requirements.
- Other than the previous rule and the In Play limit (see above), there are no limits on how many wajers you can make or how large each wajer can be.
- There is no minimum required number of wajers, or amount. But it is highly advisable to spend all of your bankroll, because there is no incentive to preserve it.
- VOID bets occur when the winner of a game cannot be fairly judged; the game is cancelled; or moved to a different
site. Wajers are not voided if a game is postponed or rescheduled.
- 2- and 3-way parlays are allowed, paying 2.6 to 1 and 6 to 1, respectively.
- All wajers in a parlay must be on different games. (No coordinated parlays.)
- If a game in a parlay ends in a tie or void, it is removed from the parlay and the parlay is re-calculated as a 2-way parlay or single bet. If calculated as a single bet, it pays the payout for that bet.
Sport-Specific House Rules
Games must be played within 5 minutes of completion.
Points scored in overtime count towards all wajers.